Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike to work scheme with canyon Bikes

• 22-02-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can I do the bike to work scheme with canyon bikes?Has anybody on here ever done it?
    I now the bikes value can only be 1000euro but the bike I am looking at is 1600euro.
    I done it before with a Irish bike shop and paid 2000euro for the bike,I paid 1000 in cash to the shop and the rest was through the BTW scheme.

thanks for the replays

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭cython

Not to come across as a smartass, but you will need to ask your employer. There is no legal impediment to using Canyon for BTW (my brother has done, as have several people on here, AFAIK), but some employers don't want to deal with online retailers for the scheme (and that is their prerogative). So while it is possible to purchase from them under the scheme, your employer has to facilitate it and obviously we can't answer for them!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP - please read the forum charter and in particular the FAQs/popular threads before posting again

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement