Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking for a game of Astroturf soccer in East Clare

• 23-02-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

We play on a Monday night in Scarriff at 9pm. Sounds a bit late but can be a great time if you have kids to put to bed etc. We've been playing in the same slot now for nearly 6 years.

Most of the lads that are playing are between 30 & 40. We would get a few younger lads in at different times of the year - Especially when the colleges are on holidays. We would have a few 40+'s too. But all ages are welcome.

Most of the lads that play are from Ogonnelloe and we have a few from Killaloe & Ballina. But anyone is welcome once you can get yourself to Scarriff at 9 on a Monday night.

You don't need to be able to commit to every Monday. We have some lads that play every week and other lads that might only play once a month. Once you go down on the list, you can decide on a Monday morning if you want to play that night.

Our numbers are usually good enough. If we can't get 6 aside we don't play - Although that very rarely happens - Maybe Bank Holiday weekends occasionally - And the Max we play is 9 aside. If we get any more than that it's first come first served. Teams numbers etc are sorted during the day by text.

The last few weeks we've had a few 6 and 7 aside so I think we could do with maybe 3 or 4 more lads on the list to bump it up a small bit.

If you are interested on playing, PM me and I'll get back in touch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BnB

Bump this if you don't mind. We're always looking for people

Advertisement