Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educate Together Hansfield

Options
  • 23-02-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,297 ✭✭✭✭

Hi There,
    Just wondering if any of you have any feedback with respect to the ET school in Hansfield?

Our 4yo twins have been accepted to start there this year and being honest it was not the first choice out of the three schools we applied for, St. Bendicts in Ongar was top of the list but despite meeting all the criteria are well down the list for being offered a place (we'd need 20 places out of 90 to drop out we're that far down the list) so we're being forced to look at the ET schools, Being honest I wanted my kids to attend a traditional catholic school but that's looking like an impossibility, therefore we have to look at the alternatives, Castaheany ET has an even longer waiting list ahead of us so we're not expecting that to become an option either.

So ET Hansfield, anyone got any feedback as to what its like and any positives/negatives to share?
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I've no personal experience of Hansfield ET but my son is in an ET in Dublin 15 and we have a very comprehensive after schools program for the Catholic kids who want it. Its done in conjunction with the local church and seems to work quite well. I'd imagine most ET's are the same so you're kids won't miss out on their RCC education.

Advertisement