Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Accounts Package

Options
  • 23-02-2015 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I know there have been a few threads similar to this previously so apologies if this is repeating.

Our current accounting system (MYOB) has become unfit for purpose. Apart from the fact that it was unsupported for a few years, we are starting to get caught more and more by the fact that we can't support multiple currencies. Also, it has always been a pain in the butt that it didn't support Irish Payroll so we had to have a separate Payroll system and transfer figures between them.

So what I am looking for now.....

Must haves:
    • Ability to support Multiple Currencies (and obviously multiple bank Accounts)
    • Online (as opposed to software that we have to install)
    • Stock Control (Although only fairly basic required)
    • Irish Payroll

Nice to haves
    • Ability to enter Budgets/estimates so that reports can be ran comparing actuals Vs budgets
    • Ability to connect via ODBC to run live reports from other systems. (Although in reality, I should probably move away from doing this anyway)

Has anyone with a similar set of requirements any reconsiderations based on what they are using themselves ?

Advertisement