Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor customer service.

Options
  • 23-02-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Was going to change back to Eircom from UPC. Tried to pick package on their web site but it was adding on charges for items that were supposed to be free as part of the package.
    Rang sales dept and explained problem. Placed order due but due to name being spelt wrong over 20 years ago, order could not be confirmed for over 24 hours and did not receive ring back as promised.
    Was told i would get email copy of agreement and hard copy in post. Appointment made and would be confirmed for 27th Feb 
    Received no post or email and when i rang was told the installation was down for the 6th of March.
    I rang to cancel and was put on to customer loyalty. I am now waiting on a ring back again.
    If this standard of customer care is the norm for Eircom the future is not looking good.
    Can the service be delivered or am i better off canceling and going elsewhere. Order No 3450790.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Richiesen wrote: »
    Was going to change back to Eircom from UPC. Tried to pick package on their web site but it was adding on charges for items that were supposed to be free as part of the package.
    Rang sales dept and explained problem. Placed order due but due to name being spelt wrong over 20 years ago, order could not be confirmed for over 24 hours and did not receive ring back as promised.
    Was told i would get email copy of agreement and hard copy in post. Appointment made and would be confirmed for 27th Feb 
    Received no post or email and when i rang was told the installation was down for the 6th of March.
    I rang to cancel and was put on to customer loyalty. I am now waiting on a ring back again.
    If this standard of customer care is the norm for Eircom the future is not looking good.
    Can the service be delivered or am i better off canceling and going elsewhere. Order No 3450790.
    Hi Richiesen

I see James in efibre accounts has requested the escalation of your appointment and as soon as we have an update from operations on the possibility of an earlier appointment you will be contacted immediately.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Richiesen

Hi Richiesen

I see James in efibre accounts has requested the escalation of your appointment and as soon as we have an update from operations on the possibility of an earlier appointment you will be contacted immediately.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for the response Al. It gets a bit frustrating when you have to keep chasing an answer. Its like dealing with three separate companies instead of one. All i want is what i was told i would get or i if not i can go to a different supplier.

Hi Richiesen

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for the response Al. It gets a bit frustrating when you have to keep chasing an answer. Its like dealing with three separate companies instead of one. All i want is what i was told i would get or i if not i can go to a different supplier.
    I understand your urgency richiesen

As soon as there's more information you will be contacted right away 0 I'll keep my eye on this for you

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Richiesen

Tuesday I had to ring again and still not sorted so i canceled the order. 
    Wednesday i get a voice mail message left on my phone telling me i have an appointment for the 9th of March. I have rang customer care again to make sure the order is canceled. I have now been listening to the Eircom music for half an hour  after being put on hold for cancelations. Maybe comreg is the only person can get an answer from Eircom.

Tuesday I had to ring again and still not sorted so i canceled the order. 
    Wednesday i get a voice mail message left on my phone telling me i have an appointment for the 9th of March. I have rang customer care again to make sure the order is canceled. I have now been listening to the Eircom music for half an hour  after being put on hold for cancelations. Maybe comreg is the only person can get an answer from Eircom.
    Hello Richiesen

I'm sorry to hear of the accumulation of issues. I will ensure that your order is cancelled however it can take up to 48 hrs to show as fully cancelled on our systems. I can assure you that I will manage this and let you know as soon as its cancelled.

THanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement