Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you watching the cup final ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

amen to that

I can't stand it - and as for the fans, don't get me started ;)

I agree. I used to be a big rugby fan until munster "fever" took over. Everyone waddling around in munster jerseys not having a clue about the game.

Barely watch a six nations match now and never a munster game

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Can't imagine there'll be more than 60 going in.
    It can hold over 80, and has a bar, you can sign up tomorrow night.It will cost you a £5. for the rest of the season. The match will be also on the big screen down stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

At home with no distractions. Lots of shouting will be heard by my neighbours.
    COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

At home with no distractions. Lots of shouting will be heard by my neighbours.
    COYS

Like wise. I'll be watching it at home with my old man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin Spurs

I hope this clears up any confusion in regards to the Dublin Spurs Tom Mayes Carling Cup Final Day.

We are currently giving out wristbands for members which gives us a better idea on numbers who will be attending on the day as we want to look after members who have supported Tom Mayes and Dublin Spurs all season.

Obviously if there's room in the lodge all Spurs are more than welcome to come in, but so everyone knows the main bar will have the match on the big screen with other Spurs fans so it will be the place to be for Spurs fans on Sunday if you're in Dublin

Does this help everyone's questions?

Dublin Spurs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin Spurs

Also, to add there was been around 45 wristbands claimed so it will be a place to watch it with other Spurs fans on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Looks like I'll be billy no mates tomorrow. My one spurs friend is in Barcelona and all other mates are away!
    I'll head for mayes anyway and hope I'm welcomed with open arms

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

Dublin airport. Second pint of Guinness. En route to Wembley. The game is about glory lads. Never looked forward to a game more in my life. Don't think I ever will.

COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

EoinMoran wrote: »
    Dublin airport. Second pint of Guinness. En route to Wembley. The game is about glory lads. Never looked forward to a game more in my life. Don't think I ever will.

COYS

Class !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Jesus for all my Talk of taking 4th over this cup I still can't help getting excited about today. I think it's too big a hill to climb but still sticking €5 on Kane first scorer and a 2-1 @ 60/1.

Have a great day everyone, just pulling up to the pub now

COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

At home at the moment trying to keep myself entertained to stay awake.. Considered going into a pub in Brisbane as there's plenty of spurs fans heading there.

Just can't drag myself off the couch now after a weekend at a metal music festival...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Insane heavy snow here in Ashbourne, Meath just as well I stocked up on the essential's yesterday.... Tray of Kopparberg strawberry and lime cider. Loads of pizzas and junk food!
    Watching it in my nice warm house.

Coys

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

in the Slieve Rossa, cavan town (as opposed to the Slieve Russell, ballyconnell, cavan)

... 8 spurs supporters here so far and rising... could be in double digits by kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Going to The Still House Bar in Limerick. They usually favour the football over the rugby.

Advertisement