Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT714 Automotive Technology & Diagnostics (part time)

Options
  • 23-02-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone enrolled on this course could give an overview what it's like and what job opportunities have or are likely to come up?

I'm hoping to do this course in the evening with the hope of changing my career away from the office. I studied in DIT before in Law so have a good idea about the college itself but my knowledge of Automotive Technology & Diagnostics is only from car maintenance courses i.e. as a hobby. Is prior employment and qualification in this area required to have a realistics chance of being able to get to grips and succeed with the course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Flying Column

I too would like to hear any feedback on this course if anybody has completed any of the modules.

Advertisement