Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelloggs Cornflakes - codes for personalised spoons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

That's the new offer at the moment you have to get 3 codes and pay €2.00 for each bowl, for anyone interested Kelloggs Cornflakes 500g are €1.00 at the moment in Centra think the offer is on until the 16th August don't see it mentioned on the website.

The codes I have are for the tip and sip bowls advertised from late 2014 to early 2015. The p&p is free for these bowls. Just enter the codes on this website tipandsip.kelloggs.ie and the delivery is free. I ordered 4 bowls myself on Wed and wasn't charged any p&p.

I've seen the new style bowls on kelloggs.ie and the ones I have codes for are far nicer. And don't charge €2 to ship.

Hope this helps clear up things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Would love two codes, if anyone just happens to have them spare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SUOICILREVID

Larkenn wrote: »
    I have 1 code free. Pm me if you would like it.

Also I have some free codes for the Kelloggs Tip and Sip bowls. Pm me if you would like these.

Please specify which code you are looking for - spoon or bowls. And how many you need for the bowls.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

All codes are gone now.

Spoon code gone to Seve.
    Bowl codes gone to Sparkles, Seve & thedandoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hardtrier

Anyone got a spare code for a bowl, please? PM would be appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The new bowl?

Either, please.

Could I be first to ask please?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

sup_dude wrote: »
    Would love two codes, if anyone just happens to have them spare :)

Could I have one more please, if someone doesn't mind/isn't using theirs? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

70 posts back, I asked for codes - I started the thread. Still looking for some if there are any out there being unused. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,130 ✭✭✭✭muffler

wait4me wrote: »
    70 posts back, I asked for codes - I started the thread. Still looking for some if there are any out there being unused. Thanks!
    I think that offer may be coming to a close very soon...cant recall the exact date though. There wouldn't be very many boxes left on the shelves now so unless people have been collecting the codes Id say they are in short supply now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Masterkey01

I need one spoon code if anyone has one
    Thanks

My goodness - people will sell anything!!

Thanks to Sparkles2012 - now I just need ONE more code to keep a child happy. Anybody not using theirs? Thanks in advance w4m

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GrapeApe

Hi.

I am in desperate need of one last code also. I can provide bowl codes in exchange.

Thanks in advance,
    Grape

GrapeApe - check your PM as I sent one your way a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

I think today is the last day for ordering the spoons just incase anyone misses out

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I think today is the last day for ordering the spoons just incase anyone misses out

Damn

I am one code short. desperately need one more for my youngest! if anyone can help please :)

website won't load :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Hope you got sorted, they are very good to respond on the facebook page if you send them a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Looks like they are charging 2€ for postage now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭shabbyalonso

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me bringing up a relatively old thread. Just wondering if any one has any codes for the personalised spoon offer that they are not using? I have two at present and need one more however need to get two spoons so a total of 4 codes would be swell!!! Thanks a mill

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me bringing up a relatively old thread. Just wondering if any one has any codes for the personalised spoon offer that they are not using? I have two at present and need one more however need to get two spoons so a total of 4 codes would be swell!!! Thanks a mill

Need one code myself. Have 5 codes to order for the 2 young ones. If I don't get a sixth code, I'll just order the one spoon and will give you the extra code.
    Remind me in a week or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭shabbyalonso

Cheers Seve, much appreciated. I'll check back in. All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I don't need the codes but if you have corn flakes you don't want, send them my way ;)

Shabby picked up cornflakes with spoon code in tesco today so there are still some out there for ya if you look around

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tunafishgirl

If anyone has any codes please PM me thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 chelleyf

I am still looking for 2 codes for the kellogg's spoons begnning wiith SP Please

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Give over spamming Chelley, asking once is enough. I've deleted the others.

Advertisement