If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV like this?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  We don't stock that particular model I believe it may be exclusive to curry's, so therefore it would be unfair of me to comment on it's quality or reliability.  However we do, carry the Panasonic tx50as500 http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200447-viera-tx50as500b.aspx.  Which I can say is an excellent TV for the money, and is backed up by our free five year guarantee 

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  We don't stock that particular model I believe it may be exclusive to curry's, so therefore it would be unfair of me to comment on it's quality or reliability.  However we do, carry the Panasonic tx50as500 http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200447-viera-tx50as500b.aspx.  Which I can say is an excellent TV for the money, and is backed up by our free five year guarantee 

Regards Stephen

Thanks for getting back to me. This is more like what I'd be looking for. Would this be the best value TV of this size with smart features? Is that the best price and how much is delivery to Cork?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Regards Stephen

Thanks for getting back to me. This is more like what I'd be looking for. Would this be the best value TV of this size with smart features? Is that the best price and how much is delivery to Cork?
    Hi confused,

that 50AS500 is actually now a finished line for us - if you wanted a FAR, FAR better TV have a look at the 50AS650 http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200553-viera-tx50as650b.aspx?swapstore=1 which is now reduced to €889 including delivery anywhere in Ireland and a 5 year warranty!

The 50AS650 is significantly better than the 50AS500 - it has 3D capability with 2 pairs of glasses included , 3 HDMI inputs ( the AS500 has only 2) and 2 USB inputs ( again the AS500 only has one) the AS650 also has a Dual Core processor and is more energy efficient than the AS500 - but most of all the AS650 has Panasonic's 1200Hz Motion processing built in whilst the AS500 gets by with just 100Hz processing, so for on screen movement for sports the AS650 will give you a significantly better picture and viewing experience!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi confused,

that 50AS500 is actually now a finished line for us - if you wanted a FAR, FAR better TV have a look at the 50AS650 http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200553-viera-tx50as650b.aspx?swapstore=1 which is now reduced to €889 including delivery anywhere in Ireland and a 5 year warranty!

The 50AS650 is significantly better than the 50AS500 - it has 3D capability with 2 pairs of glasses included , 3 HDMI inputs ( the AS500 has only 2) and 2 USB inputs ( again the AS500 only has one) the AS650 also has a Dual Core processor and is more energy efficient than the AS500 - but most of all the AS650 has Panasonic's 1200Hz Motion processing built in whilst the AS500 gets by with just 100Hz processing, so for on screen movement for sports the AS650 will give you a significantly better picture and viewing experience!

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi I like this TV. Someone is buying my one Monday so hopefully all going well I should be able to buy it. Could you give me a boardsie deal on it?

Hi confused,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi I like this TV.  Someone is buying my one Monday so hopefully all going well I should be able to  buy it. Could you give me a boardsie deal on it?
    I have one Open box model, completely perfect which was opened for a Customer and promptly reboxed, as new which I would do for you at £579.95 including delivery:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200553-viera-tx50as650b.aspx?swapstore=1

That really is a cracking deal on a stunning TV!

Keep us postd,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

I have one Open box model, completely perfect which was opened for a Customer and promptly reboxed, as new which I would do for you at £579.95 including delivery:

Keep us postd,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

How much in euro?

Keep us postd,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

How much in euro?
    €827 inc delivery..

ATVB & Keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew

Keep us postd,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

How much in euro?
    €827 inc delivery..

ATVB & Keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew
    hi john 

im looking at purchasing this tv today. is the open box one still available? 

thanks

Keep us postd,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

How much in euro?
    €827 inc delivery..

ATVB & Keep us posted,

John Mc & Crew
    hi john 

im looking at purchasing this tv today. is the open box one still available? 

thanks
    Confused,
    apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep its still available and is in A1 condition so if you are interested just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact numbers and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Confused,
    apologies for the delay getting back to you - yep its still available and is in A1 condition so if you are interested just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact numbers and I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

I got the TV very quick delivery. It's an amazing TV much better than expected.
    Thanks

Ye will be my first choice from now on for any of my other purchases

Confused

• Advertisement

Confused,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

I got the TV very quick delivery. It's an amazing TV much better than expected.
    Thanks

Ye will be my first choice from now on for any of my other purchases

Confused
    Confused,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - great to hear you like the TV and thanks for taking the time to come back to us with the kind words, its very much appreciated!

:D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.