Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Tullamore Early Morning Bus?

Options
  • 23-02-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I need to get to Tullamore as early one or 2 mornings during the week, Irish rail seems to be the best getting there about 08:30. Just wondering if anyone knows what the bus situation is, I see a rout 120 for bus Eireann but I dont understand the timetable, it looks like it takes 2 hours with a change of bus or something like that?

I assume there are Citylink/GoBus options? How would you get from Dublin to Tullamore on a weekday morning please and about how much would it cost and how long would it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Citylink leave dublin at 7am daily arriving in kilbegan at 8.15, don't know of any connecting bus to tullamore.

Advertisement