Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser working from home

• 23-02-2015 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a hairdresser that works from home? Can't afford to pay salon prices at the moment as I'm just working part time and was getting it cut by a hairdresser who works from home in the evenings, but everytime I text her there's a problem. I need to get it done this week but when I sent her a text this morning I got back a reply saying:

"Ya dats not guna happen hun. 2 busy now do if for ya sometime next week k luv?

Well no, it's not okay actually and I'm pretty annoyed. As I say this is a recurring theme. I have booked this lady for a cut before and twice she has cancelled on me at the last minute, so I really need to find someone else now.

Am just outside Limerick city, but willing to travel.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

Facebook is a goldmine for services like this

Advertisement