Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you collect?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

I used to collect Boom-box's, they just don't make them like they used to...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

Very disturbing items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Imaginary internet points on Imgur :D
    Books. Those blocks of glass you get in cities or touristy areas with famous landmarks etched inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

CJ Haughey wrote: »
    Very disturbing items.

Just like your pension cheque Charles :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,428 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Books, films and scale model aircraft and armour.

• Advertisement

Books although lately it's been on my kindle as my Lego collection has taken over the house. I collect mostly batman, star wars and Lord of the rings sets. I wouldn't recommend anyone gets into collecting Lego, it's very addictive & very expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

Your money, I'm a TV license inspector. I actually thrive on the misery of those who cannot pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭wijam

Benny Hats (or beanie hats) from football grounds I've visited, have about 40 at present, mostly LOI teams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

War memorabilia mostly German. Allied side wouldnt interest me at all Im afraid

Advertisement