Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin West General Election - SEE MOD NOTE POST 19.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

SidKelly wrote: »
    Chuck you are full of nonsense. Dirty tactics again. Everyone knows who's behind the @PlastererPaddy account on Twitter and who DMG campaign manager is. Sad. Spreading lies and hiding behind fake accounts.

Funnily enough I just wanted to check the Paddy the Plasterer account on Twitter and ... it's been deleted! https://twitter.com/PlastererPaddy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Arciphel wrote: »
    Funnily enough I just wanted to check the Paddy the Plasterer account on Twitter and ... it's been deleted! https://twitter.com/PlastererPaddy :rolleyes:

Ask Sid Kelly about it. Where do these people come from. Sure he/she will lash out rubbish until banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I have no association with any party or candidate. My vote goes to the best candidate. I'm following the thread for two weeks.

You can understand my wonder given you register now to mention an apparently unrelated twitter account that hasn't previously been mentioned on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

That article is a year old and says nothing apart from David throwing his toys out of his pram and certainly not a bombshell for this election. I take it there isn't any drama to liven tomorrow up?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SidKelly

ThisRegard wrote: »
    You can understand my wonder given you register now to mention an apparently unrelated twitter account that hasn't previously been mentioned on this thread.

Of course I can understand. I'm following the thread about two weeks. Haven't posted but I've enjoyed the comments and debate. Posted tonight simply because Chuck I believe was playing dirty. I've honestly no affiliation with anyone and I'm certainly not here to fling mud.

• Advertisement

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    That article is a year old and says nothing apart from David throwing his toys out of his pram and certainly not a bombshell for this election. I take it there isn't any drama to liven tomorrow up?.

Its been a dull election so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Sid Kelly with 1 post, liked by AGC, and who has only joined and tries to discredit me on the basis of rubbish.

How convenient.

Shocking I liked a post I agree with. Didn't even notice that it was the posters 1st post.

Why would you be sued if you posted the contents of a letter which is apparently in such wide circulation??

AGC wrote: »
    Shocking I liked a post I agree with. Didn't even notice that it was the posters 1st post.

Why would you be sued if you posted the contents of a letter which is apparently in such wide circulation??

Because of Libel laws.

Because of Libel laws.

By the sounds of what you have said everyone is talking about it but you seem to be the only one on here that knows about it.

Can't see an issue with you posting something which is already out in public

By the sounds of what you have said everyone is talking about it but you seem to be the only one on here that knows about it.

Can't see an issue with you posting something which is already out in public

AGC - we'll leave it there so. Okey dok!

• Advertisement

I take it there is nothing stirring then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

As a blow in from Meath West but getting the train daily at Coolmine what is the latest consensus on the seats? Who is in and who is likely out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

"If you want to leave it there so". Why did you bother to post it in the first place? In over you head Chuck? Or a bit of scrambled brain from the campaign? :D

Fiskar wrote: »
    As a blow in from Meath West but getting the train daily at Coolmine what is the latest consensus on the seats? Who is in and who is likely out?

We will find out on Saturday.

Did you not get the reaction you thought you would?

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    "If you want to leave it there so". Why did you bother to post it in the first place? In over you head Chuck? Or a bit of scrambled brain from the campaign?

Pat, neither to be fair. Unless it appears in the media, no one is likely to believe anything I say but I can assure you alls not well.

Take it as you please.

Did you not get the reaction you thought you would?

Reaction? This is a forum and i'm a forumologist 😉

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    We will find out on Saturday.

Well ours is likely 1 FG, FF and SF

What has been the point of the last 4 pages?

You came out with an accusation all is not well and would not back it up, on the eve of the election, it is an accusation which is apparently known by everyone but only you on here, you provided 2 tweets which show nothing what so ever.

Throughout the whole thread you have made negative comments about Chambers and FF, as is politics, tonight you thought you'd try get your final one in. It will not change tomorrow's result, if it was such a groundbreaking story it would have been out long ago.

What has been the point of the last 4 pages?

You came out with an accusation all is not well and would not back it up, on the eve of the election, it is an accusation which is apparently known by everyone but only you on here, you provided 2 tweets which show nothing what so ever.

Throughout the whole thread you have made negative comments about Chambers and FF, as is politics, tonight you thought you'd try get your final one in. It will not change tomorrow's result, if it was such a groundbreaking story it would have been out long ago.

I felt I was fairly clear many times that NOTHING on here has any impact outside. I meant that.

I reckon FF will most likely take the third seat. The only question now is, whether or not they'll have to give it back.

• Advertisement

Pat, neither to be fair. Unless it appears in the media, no one is likely to believe anything I say but I can assure you alls not well.

Take it as you please.

Sure we believe you Chuck, "we've hung on your every word" for the last month. I'm just so surprised that it has taken you so long to bring us your "news"! :D

Sure we believe you Chuck, "we've hung on your every word" for the last month. I'm just so surprised that it has taken you so long to bring us your "news"! :D

😄 This time its not my news - its far too serious for my level 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I reckon FF will most likely take the third seat. The only question now is, whether or not they'll have to give it back.

503.gif

Arciphel wrote: »
    503.gif

Brilliant :)

😄 This time its not my news - its far too serious for my level 😄

Ah now chuck "you shouldn't be hiding you light under a bushel". It is very much your "news", after all you brought it here first.

Could I say, in news parlance it's your "big scoop"!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SidKelly

As I've said. A Twitter account was created to harass and mock Jack Chambers. Tweets full of bile and bitterness. It's now deleted when it was mentioned on here. I'm sure it's a big coincidence Chuck. DMG is on Facebook stating he ran a fair and clean campaign while others made negative campaigns and made attacks. DMG is a good worker. Maybe FF didn't shaft David and just put the safer candidate forward.

I felt I was fairly clear many times that NOTHING on here has any impact outside. I meant that.

is Jack actually a Lannister and David the son of Robert Baratheon making the Iron throne David's by right?

Ah now chuck "you shouldn't be hiding you light under a bushel". It is very much your "news", after all you brought it here first.

Could I say, in news parlance it's your "big scoop"!

Nah - I just read a copy and what I read was scandelous if true. Too much detail to be gossip. I thought I had my ear to the ground but clearly after reading it, I know nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

hardCopy wrote: »
    What's really amazing is that Leo wants people to put Joan ahead of Catherine Noone.

But he doesn't and never asked anyone to - he has been completely clear going so far as to ask parts of the Navan Road to vote Catherine Noone with him as 2nd preference.

• Advertisement

As I've said. A Twitter account was created to harass and mock Jack Chambers. Tweets full of bile and bitterness. It's now deleted when it was mentioned on here. I'm sure it's a big coincidence Chuck. DMG is on Facebook stating he ran a fair and clean campaign while others made negative campaigns and made attacks. DMG is a good worker. Maybe FF didn't shaft David and just put the safer candidate forward.

The irony of this post from a brand spanking new account. Brilliant :D

Advertisement