Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin West General Election - SEE MOD NOTE POST 19.

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Interesting article on the claims from the Chamber's camp that he's a victim of online bullying.

Jack Chambers has taken some heat on social media, but public figures get criticised all the time http://jrnl.ie/2661020

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Interesting article on the claims from the Chamber's camp that he's a victim of online bullying.

Jack Chambers has taken some heat on social media, but public figures get criticised all the time http://jrnl.ie/2661020

Once I saw it was written by Julien Mercile, I quickly closed down the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Lol, I know what you mean. I long stopped reading his weekly columns on Broadsheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

So Micheál Martin has ruled out any grand coalition and would favour another election!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

hardly surprising, hes gotten away with the fact hes after bringing FF to their two lowest GE results ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Can we issue a prize to the one that's left up the longest?
    There is still a AAA one at the entrance to Riverwood Court in Carpenterstown. It was reported to FixYourStreet and I forwarded that to Ruth. It is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

There's two small diamond jack chambers ones on the entrance to sorrel dale in clonsilla.

Advertisement