Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business registration costs and fees?

Options
  • 23-02-2015 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

I need to register my business and I was wondering how much it would cost. I have seen its 20euro to register but that seems really cheap. Is that really the only cost of registering a business? Is there any other costs or fees I may run into that im not aware of?

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Its going to depend on the type of business. Registering a business name is only a very small cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Cost will depend on the type of business im registering?

Business name registration is only €20 or whatever but there may be other costs depending on what sort of business you are planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Oh ok I see, Im planning on opening a local service business, nothing too big.

Contact your local enterprise office they should be able to advise on any other regulatory requirements there may be.

• Advertisement
Advertisement