Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help with my mother's phone?

Options
  • 23-02-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

eI hope I have this in the right place.

I bought my mother a Galaxy Trend Plus smartphone for Christmas.

(Here's a picture: http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer-images/product/smartphones/2014/GT-S7580UWABTU/GT-S7580UWABTU-457498-0.jpg)

She was new to smartphones so I helped her set it all up and downloaded some games onto it.
    She plays Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush but recently whenever she plays the games, they stop and crash midway, bringing her back to the main screen.

I've cleared the cache in the games and restarted the phone several times, but the problem keeps happening; note that it doesn't ALWAYS happen but more often than not, it will.

Also, her phone is generally slow...opening up the Gallery/Phone Contacts etc takes ages to load.
    I've checked the "Running" tab in Application Manager and I can't see what could be causing the slowness.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?
    Thanks in advance ;)

Advertisement