Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

text to speech

Options
  • 23-02-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

hi guys, I have been using text to speech for about a week now in converting some learning modules to mp3 so I can listen to them while in the car.
    I purchased one of the ivona voices and have been using 'balabolka' and all was fine until yesterday, the method I was using was to edit the text in notepad and highlight a portion of text,then a voice icon would appear at the end of the highlighted text and the voice would read the highlighted text,i could then put in a comma or space if needed,now when I highlight a portion of text nothing happens,no icon appears so I cant edit as I need to.The ivona site is no good at all and im stumped at the moment,if anyone has any experience in this area they might offer some suggestions,regards

Advertisement