Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hear scheme

• 23-02-2015 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

The course I intend to do is 440 , how many points will I need approximately if I am eligible for the hear

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nobody can say. There may be no 'drop' in points. It depends on the college, the course and who else has applied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kmich

Hi everyone . I'm eligible for the HEAR scheme. I got 430 points and the course I applied for was 465 last year. Do I have any chance of getting in on reduced points? I know HEAR hold a certain amount of places that you have to compete for, but if a person is a eligible to HEAR but they got the required points would it affect the amount of reduced points places?

Advertisement