Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vip triple menthol

Options
  • 23-02-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi al, i have been using vip triple menthol juice for a while now but they have chnaged their recipie, the new one YUCK.. Does anyone have any idea of what the old recipie was or who made it? I have been buying all kinds of menthols from loads of suppliers but havent yet found one that i like.
    Any ideas or suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

It was a very tobacco-y menthol this one wasn't it? I was surprised given the name, most of the menthols I've vaped (and like) are far more minty. I reckon you could get a tobacco you like, some mint and add to taste if no joy finding a similar flavour.

If you're near a decent vape shop, try and pop in and test some. All good shops will let you sample to your hearts content.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berch

Ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sam7777

i used to vape vip triple menthol all the time,like you it was the only one i liked,until i tried safevape leaf, menthol sensation,now i use this all the time,might be worth a try?

that's a great tip, just ordered some to give it a try, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Berch wrote: »
    Hi al, i have been using vip triple menthol juice for a while now but they have chnaged their recipie, the new one YUCK.. Does anyone have any idea of what the old recipie was or who made it? I have been buying all kinds of menthols from loads of suppliers but havent yet found one that i like.
    Any ideas or suggestions?

Let it steep for a couple of weeks. You could easily have got a bottle from a fresh batch of juice.

Squeeze the air out of bottle every 2nd day and keep it somewhere dark. Leave it a couple of weeks and try vape it again and you'll see a change in flavour.

If not, they changed their recipe!!!

• Advertisement

sam7777 wrote: »
    i used to vape vip triple menthol all the time,like you it was the only one i liked,until i tried safevape leaf, menthol sensation,now i use this all the time,might be worth a try?

Totally right, thanks very much this is my new all day vape!!! Thamks for the tip, so much cheaper than VIP too. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Trond wrote: »
    Let it steep for a couple of weeks. You could easily have got a bottle from a fresh batch of juice.

Squeeze the air out of bottle every 2nd day and keep it somewhere dark. Leave it a couple of weeks and try vape it again and you'll see a change in flavour.

If not, they changed their recipe!!!

I work for them and can confirm it's not a steeping issue, they have changed the recipe for all eliquids since moving production from China to the UK.

Thanks for that Jenny, the new mix is truly awful, but the safevape leaf, menthol sensation that was recommended by SAM is excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I actually really like the new mix :pac: But, it's kinda 50/50 with customers. Some love it, some hate it. Understandable if you've gotten used to something and it's changed.

But hey, if you've found something cheaper that you like, happy days :) Extreme menthol by wingnuts is a lovely one, and crystal menthol by artisan eliquids. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sam7777

glad you like it,if you are ever near fairyhouse racecourse on a sunday when the market is on,there is a sound guy with a stall who sells 50ml bottles for 10 euro

• Advertisement

Be good to get the bigger bottles but i am down in limerick so will have to see what i can find guess

Advertisement