Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on a possible loan

Options
  • 23-02-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I was planning on applying for a car loan of between 10 and 15 grand next year all going well and i was just wondering would i need a certain amount of money in my account?? or does been in full time employment and having my wages coming into my bank account every week and having a portion of my wages going into a savings account be sufficient? cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi mickwat 155, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie and your interest in applying for a loan with ourselves. 

When applying for any lending product each application is reviewed on a case by case basis and all individual circumstances are taken into account. 

As such, to get a better understanding of the criteria required and indeed your eligibility please contact one of our dedicated Lending Advisor's. Their contact number is 0818 200 334 and they are available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. 

For more information on Car Finance please see here on our website. 

We wish you the best of luck with the purchase of your new car and if we can help you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement