Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 3 results

Options
  • 23-02-2015 11:20pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Gave notice to cancel my UPC and its been **** ever since.

Played the Texans and down by 3.. my rookie WR gets smashed and is out for the season. Get a disconnect

Go off to play a PFL game against Ultra, winning and get a disco :(

Back to the boards league

Hoyer is pin point accurate

Casey is lost for 10 weeks
    Mett is lost for the game
    Locker is gone for game

So with 1.5 quarters to play and a struggling run game.. my Kicker is my bloody QB

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

my game didnt bloody save again

However i get a stroke of luck but still pretty irritating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers trounced the Vikings and won 27-3 (I think)....

Eddie Lacy had a good day with well over 100 yards rushing.

Rodgers was good but not as surgical as he had been against the Panthers and threw an INT to ruin an otherwise exellent performance.

Big day for Julius Peppers, chipping in with a few sacks, two of which were back to back on a second and third down to force a punt.

The O-lines seem to be double teaming Daniels an awful lot this season and it's showing in the stats. He's still contributing hugely with pressure but often it's someone else getting the actual sack (at least 2 of Peppers were because a Daniels double team didn't go well to for the O-line and the QB tried to run away but Peppers was waiting).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Panthers beat Saints 9-6

well done padraic you played well, missed fg and fumble in last minute was cruical points and the safety on brees, tightens up the division for us, you have solid offence and a good defence with amazing secondary,
    saints brees 223 yards 0td 1 int, panthers cam newton 170 yards 1td 1int,
    saints carpenter 24 yards panthers tate 54 yards, saints 9 1st down panthers 6 saints 2sacks jordan and hicks, panthers 4 hardy, star, kuechly and johnson, clock saints 16:18 panthers 15:42

Advertisement