Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

defferal and re-entry

• 24-02-2015 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi, so i did year 1 of a course and deffered the second year(2014-15) and now i want to continue to the second year this coming acedemic year. what i want to know is if i sit tight and wait for a notification to continue or do i need to pursue going back by contacting department heads etc. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Hi, so i did year 1 of a course and deffered the second year(2014-15) and now i want to continue to the second year this coming acedemic year. what i want to know is if i sit tight and wait for a notification to continue or do i need to pursue going back by contacting department heads etc. thanks
    I think this can be organised through the admin office. They process all the course entries,defferals, cao stuff. Maybe contact the admin office and ask do you need to do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

Deferred in a year other than first year is a matter for each institution.

I suggest you contact the Admissions Office of CIT a.s.a.p. to enquire as to the procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

thanks lads.

Advertisement