Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated Freezer

Options
  • 24-02-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hi All
    Does anyone know the make / model of the under counter freezer that came with the houses in Charles land.

I've broken some of the drawers and they need replacing.

Cheers
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Aronaay

They are idesit there should be a sticker on it with the model no.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Thanks, there's no sticker on it, could have sworn it was zanussi or something like that.
    I'll see if I still have the documentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mrmright

I am also looking for drawers except it's for the built in fridge freezer that came with the duplex in the Park. They are redicilously expensive new....so if anyone is discarding any i would give a fair price. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Different brands of integrated fridges and freezers were installed to different estates in Charlesland. It might help to narrow it down for us. :)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    Different brands of integrated fridges and freezers were installed to different estates in Charlesland. It might help to narrow it down for us. :)

Of course😊 I'm in the park.

• Advertisement

It's an Electrolux something or other , cant find the PN.
    I'll update when I figure it out, and send a link for replacement parts.

So, its an Electrolux EUU1173
    Parts available from Espares or buyspares.

Advertisement