Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky One, ITV etc

Options
  • 24-02-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a very quick question. Are there any plans as of yet to add channels such as Sky One, Sky Living, Itv 1-4 etc to eVision? Are there any new channels on the way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

Just a very quick question. Are there any plans as of yet to add channels such as Sky One, Sky Living, Itv 1-4 etc to eVision? Are there any new channels on the way?
    Hi Colemania

There is no further news or updates to suggest when the channels you mentioned above will become available on evision however improvements to the service are in continued consideration/planning and I will pass your feedback mentioning the channels above to evisions operations.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Hi,

Hi Colemania

There is no further news or updates to suggest when the channels you mentioned above will become available on evision however improvements to the service are in continued consideration/planning and I will pass your feedback mentioning the channels above to evisions operations.

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Hi Colemania

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Al
    No worries at all,

As soon as there's new channels announced I'll get back to you here (reminder set :))

Al

Advertisement