Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-London Gat-Las Vegas

• 24-02-2015 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi.
    I booked a trip to vegas with ebookers. I'm flying Dublin to Gatwick with Aer Lingus and onto Las Vegas with Virgin Atlantic. It's all on the one ticket, on the one page, but with two "record locators", one for Aer Lingus and one for Virgin.

Will Aerlingus check my bags in the whole way and issue me with both boarding cards?

Will I have to pay for my bag for the aer lingus leg of my flight and whose baggage allowances apply?

Virgin say I can't check in online until 24hrs in advance. I presume its the same with Aer Lingus?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Yes they will check bags through to Vegas for you and probably give you all boarding passes. If they don't give you LGW-Vegas boarding pass you will collect it at LGW flight connections.

Baggage allowance is whatever the Virgin allowance is. For the entire journey.

Advertisement