Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800 (Recover photos with broken screen)

Options
  • 24-02-2015 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Hi hope someone can help I dropped my phone and screen smashed as these phones have no sd cards I cant get any of my photos, theres loads of my children, Ive hooked it up to zume but the phone wont come on properly is there any other way of getting them or is that it there gone? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

Was it by any chance backing up automatically to Skydrive if you had an account set up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

I wouldn't have a clue sorry lol how do I go about that then to see if I did?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Assuming that you downloaded apps from the Store on it, you would have had to sign in with a Hotmail/Outlook account.

Go to the OneDrive site and sign-in (top right of the screen that comes up) with that same account. If it was backing up, they should show there under Photos

I just got onto it no I didn't have anything up to last year :( so I think ive no more options unless to spend the money to get it fixed to save photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Might be a long-shot but if you turn on the phone and connect it using a USB cable to a computer; can you navigate to the Camera Roll folder?

• Advertisement

Thanks delos but I've done this the screens destroyed cant even get unto phone unfortunately.

got them thanks all happy bunny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How did you do it in the end?

I had zune connected to my phone beauf and I connected my phone to the laptop, it still turned on but just blank screen I was then able to sync my phone then from there! Firstly though I went into devices and drives and made sure the phone was connected.

Advertisement