Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spesh Shiv issue

Options
  • 24-02-2015 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

FYI:

ShivSafetyAction.jpg

An example of a warning doing the rounds in the US.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I got a call from where i bought my Shiv last year and its being recalled to have bolts changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

I got a call from where i bought my Shiv last year and its being recalled to have bolts changed.

One of my bars snapped off last summer. I had the bolts on both bars replaced. Ive been in contact with the shop I got it from, they should have the new hardware from specialized in a couple if weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

StaggerLee wrote: »
    One of my bars snapped off last summer. I had the bolts on both bars replaced. Ive been in contact with the shop I got it from, they should have the new hardware from specialized in a couple if weeks.

I was just told to drop it in when i get a chance. I know the owner well so i'll drop it in next week.

Advertisement