Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest disaster with EI

Options
  • 24-02-2015 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

If you are planning on getting the nest, my best advice would be to purchase it separately and have it installed yourself. My experience with Electric Ireland has been a disaster and has until today resulted in 2 days off work and still no nest installed. Quick enough to sign me up to a 24 month contract and take 99euro from my account. Not so quick to provide service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi kkapp,

We are very sorry to read this and will liaise directly with the relevant department for you if you could send me a private message (and all of us Electric Ireland reps will receive it) confirming your name, address and telephone number.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

Hi kkapp,

We are very sorry to read this and will liaise directly with the relevant department for you if you could send me a private message (and all of us Electric Ireland reps will receive it) confirming your name, address and telephone number.

Kind regards,
    Una

I have to second this statement. I ordered NEST in January and was given an installation date. After arranging tot leave work early the installer rang to say he could not make it, it was then scheduled for sat 21st in the afternoon. after re-arranging my weekend for this, I was called on Friday evening at 6pm to say the engineer could not make it !! Also if you take a free NEST you have to move on to a standard billing plan (fair enough) but I was put immediately on this plan and am still waiting.. 
    Also the engineer didn't seem to know exactly the installation guide if I already have a 3 way timer/zone control

WHATS GOING ON GUYS!! I have sent you a PM

Hi Blowheads,

Very sorry to read it. We will liaise with the relevant department once we have your details by private message.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

Hi Blowheads,

Very sorry to read it. We will liaise with the relevant department once we have your details by private message.

Regards,
    Una
    I already sent the PM

Hi Blowheads,

Yes, it just came through as I replied.

Thanks, I will view it now.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement