Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Blank Mini Discs

Options
  • 24-02-2015 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i'd pick up some blank minidiscs?

Found my old player and its in great condition so im gonna use it again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Doign a quick search I see that they can still be bought on Amazon and eBay.

I used to be a big fan of them and have some lying around the house somwhere too - perhaps we could come to a deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Have you checked the late 90's?

I thought they were a great technology, just poorly supported and marketed.

I had a hi-fi at home with one, a MD separates and one in my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

NIMAN wrote: »
    Doign a quick search I see that they can still be bought on Amazon and eBay.

I used to be a big fan of them and have some lying around the house somwhere too - perhaps we could come to a deal?

How much then??

I'll have to do a search and gather them all up, I'll PM you over the next day or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

NIMAN wrote: »
    I thought they were a great technology, just poorly supported and marketed.

I had a hi-fi at home with one, a MD separates and one in my car.
    They were only popular in Japan. By the time more people were using them here Apple introduced the iPod and that was that.

Krusty,

I found 9 for now. PM me your details and I'll get them posted to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

I think they're still available as my dad uses them all the time. Unless he's been using the same supply for 20 years.

They were a great invention. Had a personal one, car one and "technics" separates one. Loved them.

Advertisement