Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC/Carmel Lynch Memorial 10k - Sunday 29th March 2015 at 11.00 a.m.

Options
  • 24-02-2015 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

2012/13/14 thread

Figured I'd post a new thread for this year :) The only 10k on the Cork BHAA calendar is coming up on March 29th. Race HQ is UCC's Western Gateway building as before & the course will the same as last year, starting on the Mardyke.

7ebd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Reminder about this, registrations open 'til 10:30am in the Western Gateway Building on Western Rd tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Did this this morning. Found it quite tough, had a slow start the first 2 miles with the wind against me and found it hard to settle into my pace after that. But it was really well organised, amazing spread of food at the end too!

It was a tasty wind for sure! The rain nicely stopped before the race thankfully. Thought we might be down in numbers this year as the weather forecast didn't have the rain clearing 'til the afternoon but pretty much the same as last year in the end with 534 finishers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johnnyvee

I was in this race myself on Sunday and hoping to find some pictures of myself running (I was near the back !!) any info ? J

johnnyvee wrote: »
    I was in this race myself on Sunday and hoping to find some pictures of myself running (I was near the back !!) any info ? J

Link to the available pics are on the Cork Running site as normal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement