Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software issue with speed profile??

Options
  • 24-02-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hey there reps,
    Have signed up for eircom  BB & phone package since the 2nd of this month and am still only getting 1Mb download speed on a line capable of 16Mb download. Have rang tech support numerous times & online chat but still no change. Have been told of a software issue that is not allowing the speed profile to be changed but 3 wks with no resolve from a company like eircom is not really acceptable. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

spuddy01 wrote: »
    Hey there reps,
    Have signed up for eircom  BB & phone package since the 2nd of this month and am still only getting 1Mb download speed on a line capable of 16Mb download. Have rang tech support numerous times & online chat but still no change. Have been told of a software issue that is not allowing the speed profile to be changed but 3 wks with no resolve from a company like eircom is not really acceptable.

Sorry to hear this spuddy01

Feel free to PM me your land line number and I will request that managers in our technical support department look in to this further.

Cheers

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Hi Alan,
    Pm sent

Hi Alan,
    Pm sent
    Hi spuddy01

As discussed, I will treat as urgent and get back to you as soon as I have more news on this for you

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Any updates on this Al??

Any updates on this Al??

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi spuddy01

Sincere apologies for this delay. The latest information I have is that the software issue is still on-going however I will make sure to chase this up until resolved and of course update you more regularly

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement