Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take out lunch city centre Dublin?

Options
  • 24-02-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

So I'm hungry, I want something I can go eat, I want something tasty and a little different, any recommendations good people of Ireland?
    I'm in the centre of Dublin near Grafton street area.
    Not a massive budget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please read the stickies in Food & Drink.
    Moved to Dublin City forum.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭budgemook

The green bench. It's between Harcourt street and Wexford street (don't know the name of the lane).

Best sandwiches and salads around. Queue is off putting but is quicker than you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

KC Peaches on Dame Street is yum! If I worked a little bit nearer to it I think I'd go everyday :D

There's also one on Stephen's Green (near the Shelbourne) if that's closer to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

Oh yeah KC is nice alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Boojum is really tasty and cheap too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

safetyboy wrote: »

OP is near Grafton Street - this place is near Parnell Square. Fair walk for a sandwich :)

Went to Captain Americans, had a two for one card, it's not great even at that half price, a burger and chips is 15 euro, very ordinary, not worth it, should have gotten a burrito!! Will know for next time, wagamama also have the 2for1 deal. Ah well, had a chat with my mate so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

I don't know if you want something sweet, but there's a place on Dawson street called Lemon that does crepes and sandwiches.
    prices are average for a cafe.

I'd fricken love something sweet but off all that for lent, not sure why!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

gsi300024v wrote: »
    Went to Captain Americans, had a two for one card, it's not great even at that half price, a burger and chips is 15 euro, very ordinary, not worth it, should have gotten a burrito!! Will know for next time, wagamama also have the 2for1 deal. Ah well, had a chat with my mate so not too bad.

Boojum is incredible. Its the only burrito place that I actually really like in Dublin( sorry to admit I have been to them all several times)

I like the place up by Stephens Green, Pablo Picanté , sad to say it's the only place I've ever gotten a burrito from and I get them same thing every god damn time I go there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

+1 for both Boojum and Pablo Picante.

Keep walking past Mamas Revenge and seeing it jammers - anyone been into it?

Advertisement