Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No further phone call on loan request (for being approved or not)

Options
  • 24-02-2015 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

I applied for a loan last week on Tuesday and got phone call from somebody (which name I couldn't manage to hear due to the bad line and strong background noise) on the next day, after being 15 minutes on the phone confirming my information he said I'll have another call with response in 24 to 48 hours, since then there was more than 100 hours and there's still no phone call from Bank of Ireland. Is that normal procedure and in that case shouldn't be informed of possible delay? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

unyx wrote: »
    Hello,

I applied for a loan last week on Tuesday and got phone call from somebody (which name I couldn't manage to hear due to the bad line and strong background noise) on the next day, after being 15 minutes on the phone confirming my information he said I'll have another call with response in 24 to 48 hours, since then there was more than 100 hours and there's still no phone call from Bank of Ireland. Is that normal procedure and in that case shouldn't be informed of possible delay? 
    Hi unyx,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

We're sorry to hear that you have not had a follow-up phone call. If you would like to send us a PM with your name and the branch where your account is held, we will be happy to arrange a call-back. To send a PM, please make sure you have your signature set to 'Display' in your settings.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 unyx

Hello,

Hi unyx,

We're sorry to hear that you have not had a follow-up phone call. If you would like to send us a PM with your name and the branch where your account is held, we will be happy to arrange a call-back. To send a PM, please make sure you have your signature set to 'Display' in your settings.

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Under "send us" a PM what do you mean, as I see a lot of contacts (including you) on which I can't send PM.

Thanks,
    Svetlin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 unyx

Hello,

Hi unyx,

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Under "send us" a PM what do you mean, as I see a lot of contacts (including you) on which I can't send PM.

Thanks,
    Svetlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hello,

Hi unyx,

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Thanks,
    Svetlin
    Hi Svetlin,

We received your PM and I will respond to you shortly.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NeadyB

hi

i applied on saturday and have heard nothing, is there anyway to get it speed up as my current car has now broke down and my new one is sitting waiting on me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

NeadyB wrote: »
    hi

i applied on saturday and have heard nothing, is there anyway to get it speed up as my current car has now broke down and my new one is sitting waiting on me?
    Hi NeadyB,

Thanks for your post. 

To enquire about your Loan application, please call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 then select option 2, followed by option 1. A representative will be happy to check the status of your application for you. Our Lending team are available on the above number 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement