Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacememt vacuum cleaner bags for Zanussi Compact Power (zan3002el)

Options
  • 24-02-2015 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know where I can get replacement vacuum bags in Dublin or online?

Vacuum cleaner: Zanussi Compact Power (Model name: ZAN3002EL)
    Bags: Menalux T211 (or similar)

Googling the product sends me into a bewildering rabbit hole of model names and numbers. Zanussi is owned by Electrolux, who also owns Menalux, who manufactures these bags. I've tried various online retailers, but can't find that particular model anywhere.

I would imagine that this is a reasonably common model of vacuum cleaner, so maybe someone out there can tell me if they have bought them in Dublin. Or failing that, does anyone know if there is a compatible generic brand/model of bags I can get?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Try a local electrical retailer. Have a bag with you, just in case, as often one bag can fit a multitude of different models.

That particular bag looks incredibly similar to Electrolux E53 bags.

You could phone up the likes of Quinnspares of Exsparetise either, they will know and can post bags out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,411 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If you're on the southside, you could try Carrick Hoover opposite the Catholic church in Monkstown. They do repairs and sell parts and have a good stock of bags. Best to bring a bag if you have an unused one, failing that bring the vacuum cleaner itself, there's usually parking close by if not right outside.

Advertisement