Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface GoMobile - Brutal echo

Options
  • 24-02-2015 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭

( I'm starting this thread in the VOIP forum just because a Blueface service is involved. The issue may not be due to Blueface. Mods please feel free to move to another forum as you think fit )

Issue shows if I call a UK land line via GoMobile using the Three network ( ordinary phone call on the Three hop ) from a Lumia 625 ( windowsphone running denim ) handset.

I'm not a big user of GoMobile so this may not be a new issue.

There is no problem with 'Ordinary' calls from the handset using Three.

Any suggestions as to how I could determine what is creating the problem ?

Has anyone else experienced this issue ?

Is there some echo cancel option in BF that I havnt found ?

Olddog

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Do you get an echo on both of Blueface's Go Mobile numbers?

If you don't get an echo when you use 3 on any other number, it's most likely to be Blueface's problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Mr. G wrote: »
    Do you get an echo on both of Blueface's Go Mobile numbers?.

As in UK & RoI ? If so then have only tried RoI number
    Mr. G wrote: »
    If you don't get an echo when you use 3 on any other number, it's most likely to be Blueface's problem

Was thinking this myself but wouldn't mind doing some 'testing' to provide backup for this view.

Must see if possible to call an RoI landline using RoI GoMobile ( think it wasnt when service first introduced )

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Try calling from a landline to the GoMobile number and if it's still the case that's Blueface's problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Great idea !

Many Thanks

Olddog

Advertisement