Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamrock Baits tackle shop

Options
  • 24-02-2015 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know if Shamrock Baits on the Castletown Rd is closed down or relocated? I called there today but the place is empty. I couldn't see any sign about closing down or moving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Anybody know if Shamrock Baits on the Castletown Rd is closed down or relocated? I called there today but the place is empty. I couldn't see any sign about closing down or moving.

I was there last year, in the spring. The units were up for sale so I presume they had to relocate.

http://talkofthetown.ie/2014/05/31/castletown-road-shops-on-the-market/

I can PM you the mobile number that used be over the door if you want to try ringing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Thanks. Yes I saw the units advertised for sale but it actually said the tackle shop was staying open.
    I wouldn't call a mobile, thanks anyway, as I would be embarrassed for him if he had to close down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Direct quote from the FB page:

"Hi folks shop has relocated to Cedar Valley Trout Fishery, business as usual."

Mullaghbawn it seems. Using the same mobile number too.

I'm sorry but I'm in my 70s and don't use Facebook. What does it say please?

• Advertisement

mod9maple wrote: »
    Direct quote from the FB page:

"Hi folks shop has relocated to Cedar Valley Trout Fishery, business as usual."

Mullaghbawn it seems. Using the same mobile number too.
    Aah! Thanks for that. Mullaghbawn? I would be to the couple of better stores in Newry before I'd get there. OK. At least I know now. Thanks very much.

Advertisement