Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get an Eircom email address even if I am not an Eircom customer?

Options
  • 24-02-2015 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom Support.

Is it possible to get an Eircom email address even if I am not an Eircom customer?

Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi Eircom Support.

Thanks.
    Hi Worztron

It's not I'm afraid. You must be an existing customer of eircom to avail of an eircom.net email address

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

OP just go somewhere they have an Eircom connection and sign up for an Eircom email address. Once you are signed up it will still work when you are connected with another ISP. Only thing to note is that while you will pick up your mail from Eircom you will send it to the SMTP server that your provider has set up not eircoms or just use Eircoms webmail. 

my3cents wrote: »
    OP just go somewhere they have an Eircom connection and sign up for an Eircom email address. Once you are signed up it will still work when you are connected with another ISP. Only thing to note is that while you will pick up your mail from Eircom you will send it to the SMTP server that your provider has set up not eircoms or just use Eircoms webmail. 
    Hi my3cents

You need an eircom account number and phone number to register for an eircom.net email address - connecting to eircom broadband wifi will not change anything.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭Worztron

Hi Eircom Support.

Thanks.
    Hi Worztron

It's not I'm afraid. You must be an existing customer of eircom to avail of an eircom.net email address

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Cheers.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Hi Eircom Support.

Thanks.
    Hi Worztron

Cheers
    Al
    Hi Alan.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Cheers.
    No problem at all Worztron

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement