Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Printer

Options
  • 24-02-2015 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I need to buy a colour printer. Wireless preferably.

Any good value recommendations?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Try PowerCity- they have a HP colour inkjet, wireless for €49 which works out much the same as the link above after postage and sterling conversion - and you have the benefit of a b&m store.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Sorry - wasn't able to post link but if you google PowerCity colour printer you should get it.

• Site Banned Posts: 25 Wilburn

vintage01 wrote: »
    I need to buy a colour printer. Wireless preferably.

Any good value recommendations?

Thanks
    epson sx435 is a nice printer in my opinion. i cannot link urls and no idea on price but tesco used to have it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

forget the price of the printer.

Most "bargain" printers cost less than replacing the ink.

Work out how much the ink costs because that is what you'll be paying most for over the life of the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 minnie11

I too need a new printer. Had an epson. Four pack of ink cost 55.00. Nozzles used to clog if I used the cheaper compatible ink. What brand of printer is the best to buy i.e. what is the cheapest ink.

Advertisement