Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Running Gear - Mon March 2nd

Options
  • 25-02-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭

Lidl's stuff is back again next Monday - http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=419

If there's still any left in the evening might pick up a pair or two on the way home from work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

opus wrote: »
    Lidl's stuff is back again next Monday - http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=419

If there's still any left in the evening might pick up a pair or two on the way home from work.

Pennys have 3 pairs of running socks for 3 euro.

Shorts look ok also.

Gloves 3 euros!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I would be interested in the running jacket but the site says its only available in large and extra large.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

KJ wrote: »
    I would be interested in the running jacket but the site says its only available in large and extra large.

Me too, one thing i dont have actually, im not large either

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Deadly. My last pair of socks have grown a few extra holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Me too, one thing i dont have actually, im not large either

Try pennys, plenty in the shop on O'Connell street in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Dunnes have nice running socks too. Have them a couple of weeks and are wearing really well. Nice cushioning in them. Seem good quality. €3 a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Would those heart rate monitor belts be any good or am I wasting my money?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

No small sizes left in any ladies gear in bray lidl....on only the third day grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    No small sizes left in any ladies gear in bray lidl....on only the third day grrrr

Was in Lidl today, only a small few large large and a whole lot of XL. Came out with nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭inigo

What do you need? I live near 2 Lidls...

• Advertisement

inigo wrote: »
    What do you need? I live near 2 Lidls...
    I was looking for running tights (full length ones) and a rain jacket. But don't worry thanks, I'm just down the road from Aldi too and will take my custom to them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭inigo

I was looking for running tights (full length ones) and a rain jacket. But don't worry thanks, I'm just down the road from Aldi too and will take my custom to them :pac:

Let me know if you're stuck and I'll have a look for you.

inigo wrote: »
    Let me know if you're stuck and I'll have a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RL dublin

Reflective Gilet/vest look pretty good for the bike, but perhaps a bit hot for running. None in my size left :-(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Don't worry, the sun will be shining every day for the rest of the year so you won't need either!

adrian522 wrote: »
    Don't worry, the sun will be shining every day for the rest of the year so you won't need either!
    Adrian that's like me telling you you've only got two feet and there are only seven days in a week so you don't really need another pair of shoes :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Popped in today... Nothing left!! I got a pair of shorts... I'm feeling optimistic about the summer arriving any day now ;). I got a key pouch too that I thought might be handy for me little mp3 player!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

<top tip>
    If you bought the socks, don't do as I did, and try and pull them apart, to separate the thread that binds the two socks together, as you will likely rip the toe from one of the socks, thereby rendering them worthy only of the bin. They ain't built to last.
    </top tip>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Did the same thing!

Advertisement