Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panda bin collection

Options
  • 25-02-2015 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Just had a man at the door flogging panda bin collection company..... anyone use them?... how do their prices compare to greenstar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭HappyDaze007

jobless wrote: »
    Just had a man at the door flogging panda bin collection company..... anyone use them?... how do their prices compare to greenstar?

How come you didn't ask him whilst he was at your door ..?
    #itshisjob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

How come you didn't ask him whilst he was at your door ..?
    #itshisjob
    well i was just pulling into the road and saw him leave the house leaving the leaflet behind...
    I didnt call him back because i knew he was flogging something... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭HappyDaze007

Just a quick note to say that Green star will match what ever offer panda is doing.
    I heard this from a friend so I rang greenstar and the women pretty much confirmed this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

I saw somewhere I think one of the greystones facebook pages that panda are only targeting greenstar customers, is there any truth to that? I'm with thorntons and haven't received any leaflet in the door and they seem to have been in the estate a few times so odd to have gotten nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

girl24 wrote: »
    I saw somewhere I think one of the greystones facebook pages that panda are only targeting greenstar customers, is there any truth to that? I'm with thorntons and haven't received any leaflet in the door and they seem to have been in the estate a few times so odd to have gotten nothing.

according to the man at my door, they are out here trying to steal greenstar customers because greenstar have come to their area and done the same.... they have no issue with thorntons :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

so we're going to have 3 separate sets of bin lorries trundling around, again. I'm all for competition but this is pretty wasteful (excuse the pun).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I heard OZO off-loaded their Wicklow clients to Thorntons and Dublin clients to Panda hence the reason Panda are (for the moment) not pursuing the Thornton's customers. Could be contractual.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement