Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre Order FF Type-0

Options
  • 25-02-2015 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I am thinking of ordering FF Type-0 pre-order from Amazon. Wondering what way the pre-order shipping works. Do they ship the release day or before that so it arrives on the release date?

Seems to be the cheapest place to get it right now.

If anyone can also suggest cheaper alternatives (Gamestop etc are very pricey) I welcome the input. Thanks.

p.s. FF7 port to PS4?! Same game or not, just take my money, regardless if it's not being remade :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

With Amazon you generally only get the game release day if you pay for 2 day delivery (very expensive). Otherwise it will arrive the following week.

They ship it Wednesday/Thursday but not enough time to make the friday delivery time.

Unless you use parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 41 GerSmith

Thanks - I have a parcel motel account but thinking that would take even longer as the UK distribution means UK>Antrim>Dublin as opposed to UK>Dublin?

Thanks for the input. I'm cool waiting the few days I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

GerSmith wrote: »
    Thanks - I have a parcel motel account but thinking that would take even longer as the UK distribution means UK>Antrim>Dublin as opposed to UK>Dublin?

Thanks for the input. I'm cool waiting the few days I think.

It's actually quicker getting to Antrim and then PM to Dublin. Most of the time lost is the handover from Royal Mail to An Post. When I use PM for new release games and send it to Antrim I get it on Saturday night. Sent to PM in Finglas it takes till Monday or Tuesday night.

When Amazon ship on Friday morning, it's in Antrim by that afternoon. Royal Mail are very fast compared to An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Currently £44 on Amazon pre-order. £10 cheaper here including an additional £2 postage

Also cheaper here and here

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'm in two minds about getting this, have the urge to play a FF game and dont want to play Realm reborn and played X/X-2 to death on PS3.

So basic question hould I get this :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement