Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk Numbers

Options
  • 25-02-2015 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I need to get a couple of uk numbers both NI and Uk. If I use goldfish.ie its €5 a number. But if I get it with soho66.co.uk I can get 5 uk numbers for the £5.

Are there any issues I should be aware of or will it be ok to get the numbers with soho66 and have them configured to be answered by phones in Dublin.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Don't see why not. I think Soho66 and Goldfish are sister companies so you probably can divert to your dublin number (if it's a goldfish number obviously) for free.

There's no restrictions by Ofcom (UK equivalent of Comreg) on getting UK geographic numbers (This is not the same if you are in the UK and wanting an Irish number).

Advertisement