Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Top-Up not working

Options
  • 25-02-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a PrePaid number at Three. My husband tried to top up my number through 365online banking, but since there was no option for Three, he selected O2 as Three and O2 are coming together as one network...?
    He topped up 10 euro, which were taken from his account, but I didn't got any credit on my number. We're not sure what to do now. Also, this is not the first time this kind of problem happens to us.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

darulence wrote: »
    I have a PrePaid number at Three. My husband tried to top up my number through 365online banking, but since there was no option for Three, he selected O2 as Three and O2 are coming together as one network...?
    He topped up 10 euro, which were taken from his account, but I didn't got any credit on my number. We're not sure what to do now. Also, this is not the first time this kind of problem happens to us.

Thanks
    Hi darulence,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Currently you can top up prepaid O2, Vodafone and Meteor phones registered in the Republic of Ireland through our 365 Online service.

There is no option available to top up Three prepaid mobiles.  You should get in contact with O2 to request a refund of the amount that you have sent them.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement