Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red infraction and complete overreaction from mod

Options
  • 25-02-2015 6:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

The mod gave me a red card over mentioning a name of an orthodontist, i would understand if it was cussing at someone but a red over a name is a big overreaction, he could have sent me a pm not to do this again, but he gave me a red which i feel is unjustified since i am not on this site very much and wouln't have known mentioning a person's name would result in this

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi inbrodericko. The 1st stage in this appeals process is to exchange PMs with the mod that gave you the red card infraction in the Dental Issues forum for breach of forum charter. After PMs have been exchanged, if you cannot reach a resolution, then let me know by posting here, and I will conduct a review.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

No problem, i contacted him yesterday i will let you know if there's no reply

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭inbrodericko

The mod very kindly removed it for me so you can close this if you want

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement