Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too late?

Options
  • 25-02-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I applied as a mature student last month and got my CAO number but I didnt take it any further. I didnt select any courses or send anyway any paperwork. I got an email today from CAO today saying I didnt select any courses yet:

As you already have a CAO number, there is an opportunity to enter or amend your
    courses until March 1st at 5:15 p.m. However, there is an additional charge of
    10 Euro for this facility.

Can I still apply or I am too late?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

I applied as a mature student last month and got my CAO number but I didnt take it any further. I didnt select any courses or send anyway any paperwork. I got an email today from CAO today saying I didnt select any courses yet:

As you already have a CAO number, there is an opportunity to enter or amend your
    courses until March 1st at 5:15 p.m. However, there is an additional charge of
    10 Euro for this facility.

Can I still apply or I am too late?

You can still apply what course are you applying to if it's restricted entry meaning you have to apply for that course by 1st February then unfortunately you won't be able to apply to that course

Advertisement