Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skincare for teenager

Options
  • 25-02-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for advice on skincare for my 14 year old son. He has been using clean and clear but skin seems to be a bit red and dry after. Should I look into buying him the normaderm skincare or is there another more suitable. His skin is pretty good, just suffers from occasional spots but would get a lot of blackheads.

Was also thinking about skincare for my 9 year old. Up to now shes just been using water and she has lovely skin but is starting to get the teeniest blackheads around her nose and chin. I don't want to be drying out her skin with cleansers but feel she might need to start using something to cleanse her skin.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement