Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Google indoor maps

Options
  • 25-02-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Developing an android app to utilize Google indoor maps. Basically it will draw a route for a user to get from A to B and will support destinations or start points inside buildings that have Google indoor maps. The problem I am having is querying Google for directions inside the building. It works fine to get the user to the entrance of the building but then it stops. I checked the JSON I got back from google and it appears the last latlong in the directions actually stops outside the building. I know it works fine on the native maps app but I would much prefer to display it on a map activity within my app. Any suggests?

Advertisement