Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore Computer - Breadbin

Options
  • 25-02-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

ITEM: C64, what have you got?
    POST\COLLECTION: Either
    PRICE: You tell me
    PAYMENT METHODS: Any

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

May I also suggest a can of Humbrols finest number 68 for sirs breadbin :D

http://www.humbrol.com/paints/spray-paints/68-purple-gloss-150ml-acrylic-spray-paint.html

15657_big_1364940783.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Original thread edited, this commodore 64 stuff has got me all nostalgic again, will take any model, any condition once the price is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

I definitely have a spare at home, not sure if it's working but can test it later. It's not the breadbin model though.

You're going on sunday? I could bring it with me.

Los Lobos wrote: »
    I definitely have a spare at home, not sure if it's working but can test it later. It's not the breadbin model though.

You're going on sunday? I could bring it with me.
    Excellent, working or not I'll take it, if its not working I'll rasppi it, if it is I'll keep it and buy a SD2IEC.
    Sure am, not sure how long I'll be allowed to stay but will be there for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Excellent, working or not I'll take it, if its not working I'll rasppi it, if it is I'll keep it and buy a SD2IEC.
    Sure am, not sure how long I'll be allowed to stay but will be there for a bit

Jakers, sort that out! :pac:

The wife had a go on the pins in brownfingers, did well on the Getaway 2 pin, so she's planning on signing up too!

• Advertisement

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Jakers, sort that out! :pac:

The wife had a go on the pins in brownfingers, did well on the Getaway 2 pin, so she's planning on signing up too!
    Good stuff, my gf likes the pinball too, but new baby(3 weeks old):eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Not sure if this is what you want but not getting much use here, price negotiable

http://www.adverts.ie/keyboards-and-synthesizers/custom-c64-mssiah-seq-cart/4338485

Also the text was copy and pasted off the guy I got it off, does sound great though :)

safetyboy wrote: »
    Not sure if this is what you want but not getting much use here, price negotiable

http://www.adverts.ie/keyboards-and-synthesizers/custom-c64-mssiah-seq-cart/4338485

Also the text was copy and pasted off the guy I got it off, does sound great though :)
    Thats a crazy looking machine, I'd stick that on ebay if I was you.
    I actually picked up a C64 today from los lobos, now I just need some joysticks, a PSU and a scart cable to go along with it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

will i close off this thread now?

yea I'll stick a new one up for the other bits.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement