Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One person with two business names.

Options
  • 25-02-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm running my business as a sole trader with registered business name via CRO. Now, I wanted to change the name or to keep both names (old and new). Is this possible?

I just filled new application with CRO, but I am not sure will it be successful, due to my old business registration. Is the cessation of old business necessary first or not?

Actually, I clicked and paid option "reservation of company name". Now, I think it was mistake. I would prefer to keep my status as a sole trader instead a company, but can I have two sole trader accounts at same time on my name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

No problem with that at all you can have as many as you like!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

+1

I'm a sole trader and have 4 trading names at least

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Verwolff

Damn. I hope they cancel my submission for reservation of company name. Otherwise 25 wasted.

Advertisement