Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Band Process

• 26-02-2015 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi folks!

Just thought I would start a thread as I am enquiring about the process that is involved in getting an established Wedding band up and going.

I currently have a 4 Piece band in which our set-list is designed to keep the Dancefloor full all night. Our singer is great up front and willing to give it 'welly on the floor to give the crowd a good night of live music.

So my question is, what would be the best approach in getting into the Wedding scene? Are there any agencies that come recommended and looking for new and exciting bands?

We have top gear and lighting and we all have a good professional perspective!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Get a video promo
    Get on social media in a big way
    Get to wedding fairs and hand out cards
    Get in touch with wedding planners, etc. who might put your link/banner on their website
    Do periodic showcase gigs that are well promoted
    Hook up with hotels that might feature you on their list of resources

The best way to get wedding bookings is through weddings themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Have business cards with you when you gig incase you get enquiries

Advertisement